Boutique Hotel Lermontov, Rosa Khutor
The hotel building is built in a traditional style for the North Caucasus using a large amount of natural stone and wood, and the common spaces and rooms are stylized to the interior of the late 19th, early 20th century. The design of the hotel was developed by the famous Russian designer Vladimir Yudashkin.
The best price when booking online
Frequently asked questions
Where can I safely and inexpensively park my car?Answer: There is a 24-hour guarded parking near the reception. The entrance to it is carried out through a barrier. It is free for hotel guests. To enter the parking lot, you just need to call the reception and ask to open the barrier.
Are there any discounts at the resort for hotel guests?Answer: Yes, for example, such:
- guests of the hotel can visit the My Russia complex for free,
- for hotel guests there is a special price for tickets for the Olympia cable car to the Olympic Mountain Village,
- a free shuttle service will take you and your equipment to the cable car in winter,
- you can use the services of several bath SPA complexes at a discount,
And this is not a complete list, the hotel administrator always has up-to-date information.
How is the hotel catering organized?Answer: There are quite a lot of food options, choose the one that suits you:
- from 8:00 to 11:00 for hotel guests, breakfast is served in the cafe Russian Seasons,
- during the day, you can have a snack or drink tea in the Jam Mountain cafe,
- in the Moscow restaurant you can have lunch or dinner according to the A la carte system,
- Room Service is available in hotels from 12 o'clock and you can order food directly to your room.
You can always get more information from the hotel administrator.